The Seller Pathway
As a Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional I Help You…
Pre-Listing Home Walkthrough (30 Minutes)
- Step 1: Identify Your Goals: Take you step-by-step through the home selling process and answer questions and keep you informed about relevant market updates.
Listing Consultation (60 Minutes)
- Step 2: Create a Comprehensive Marketing Plan: Create a complete marketing plan for your home and advertise your home online and through traditional media outlets when appropriate. Handle buyers’ calls and requests for showings.
- Step 3: Establish a Pricing Strategy: Conduct a comparable sales assessment to help give you a clearer understanding of local pricing trends as you set the price for your home.
Prepare the Home
- Step 4: Provide Guidance in Preparing Your Property for Sale: Sellers receive a complimentary "Walk & Talk" with our partners at ReadyStageMove and a full report of how to best prepare their home for the current marketplace.
On the market
- Step 5: List the Home: Share details about your home through the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and our robust online portal — Inside Access™.
- Step 6: Negotiate a Fair Price & Terms: Negotiate on your behalf and ensure all party’s needs are met with expediency and as little hassle as possible.
After the Sale
- Step 7: Client Appreciation Program: Help finalize the deal and provide ongoing value.
Pricing & Marketing Your Home
Pricing your home is a serious consideration that requires research and prudent thought. Price too high and your home may languish on the market. Price too low and you may short-change yourself in a recovering real estate market.
Marketing you home ensure the greatest number of ‘willing and able buyers’ are present for the sale of your home. This increases the opportunity for multiple offers and ultimately ensures you receive the most money for your home in the shortest amount of time.
We will market your home through several platforms:
- Online: Targeted Facebook and Google AdWords Campaigns
- Email: In-House Graphic Designer and Email Outreach
- In-Person: Personal visits to local brokers and hosting an Open House
- Voice-to-Voice: Personal calls to other Realtors to share your listing information
Rest assured that the memories you made in your home will last long after the sale.